Random Encounter: "Autumn is coming"


Model: "Random encounter"
Company: Fer Miniatures
Sculpted by: Jonatán Monerris
Scale: 54 mm

Story: This was my first miniature serious project. I decided taking a painting course with Zwo, who teached us the basic principles and technics, use of brush, etc. I made some common mistakes, for example using too saturated tones...







First attempt of basing: to create a natural forest with some natural components. I used different materials and textures, like pieces of wood, tea leafs or coffee.


I was not happy at all, so I decided to recycle the entire project, trying different (and more unsaturated) colors and adding more components on the base.

Final result (for the moment, it should not be definitive):


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurgle fly + 40k Chaos chosen: «NURGLED»

STARDRAKE: "THE DEMON SLAYER»

MV CHALLENGE 2018 "Would you be my friend?"